Rani Idly Rava (Parboiled Cream of Rice) 4lbs (64oz) 4 Pound ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 4lbs (64oz)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Sooji Fine (Farina, Suji, Rava) Flour by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Farina, Suji, and Rava
- 🌾Commonly used to make sooji halva (halwa), rawa ladoo which are sweet Indian desserts. Upma, Rava Dosa savory; South-Indian dishes. Pasta Dough, pasta, macaroni, hot cereals and sheer are some others
Rani Idly Rava (Rawa)This coarse, granule flour is made from ground parboiled rice. It is most commonly used in South Indian delicacies suce as idlis. Parboiled Idli Rawa cooks faster than raw Idli Rawa since the rice has already been partially cooked.
To Make the Idli Batter: For every three cups of Idli Rava, you have to used one cup of Rani Urid Dal washed. Soak the idli rava and urid dal separately for about 6 hours. Only the urid dal has to be ground to a smooth paste and the soaked idli rava is mixed with this paste. Add salt and mix. Leave the batter to ferment overnight. Use this batter to steam your idlis in a pressure cooker for soft and fluffy idlis every time!