Rani Green Cardamom Pods Powder, Ground with Green Husks (Hari Elachi) 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Product of India
Green Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild. Second only to the spice saffron in value, cardamom is one of the worlds most expensive spice. Cardamom can enhance both sweet and savory dishes. It has been important in Indian cuisine for thousands of years, being a useful ingredient in sumptuous curries to adding a camphoric flavor to Indian masala chai. Its also a key ingredient in many ayurvedic medicines and herbal mixes.
- You'll LOVE our Green Cardamom Pods Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 💚SPECIAL: Our Green Cardamom powder is ground with the green husk of whole Green Cardamom. It has a distinctly different flavor from other cardamom powders which are just the black seeds.
- 💚100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Flavor!
- 💚Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- 💚Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: ⭐Elachi, ⭐Hari Elachi (Hindi)
Have not Cooked with it before?
RECIPE: Savory Rice Pudding
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4
1 cup Rani Basmati Rice
3 cups milk
4 Rani Green Cardamom Pods
cup chopped almonds
1 pinch saffron (optional)
Soak rice with water for 10 minutes. In a large sauce pan bring 3 cups milk to boil. Drain rice and add to milk. Add sugar, raisins, cardamom, almonds, and saffron. Let rice cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done. Serve cool or warm.Product Type: Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 17.5oz (1.1lbs) 500g
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Hari Elachi
Ingredients: Ground Green Cardamom Pods
Premium Green Cardamom Powder
- Green Cardamom powder is widely used in Indian sweet dishes, ice creams, milk specialities, and hot masala milk.
- It adds flavour and aroma to many rice dishes, vegetables and other richly-flavoured dishes.
- It is used as a traditional flavouring in coffee and tea.
- The next time you’re having a cup of coffee or tea, add some of the spice, or enjoy your own Indian-style chai latte.
You will love our Green Cardamom by Rani Brand, here's why
Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum (commonly known as green or true cardamom, is a herbaceous, perennial plant in the ginger family)
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Fresh & full of volatile oil!
- Purchased & packed in small batches for freshness & purity!