Rani Ginger (Adarak Sabut) Whole Indian Spice 7oz (200g) ~ Gluten Friendly
Product Type: Dry Ginger Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Dried Ginger Whole
- You'll LOVE our Ginger Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten-Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no-barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA-based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Adarak
You'll LOVE our Ginger Whole by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Native to India and China, ginger is an ancient spice that has been cultivated in tropical Asia for over 3,000 years. Ginger has a warm, woody aroma, with a hot and slightly bitter taste. Ginger combines particularly well with the warm flavor of cumin, and coriander in savory Indian dishes. It also contributes largely to pickles, chutneys, and curry powders, which make it an essential spice in Indian cuisine. In the west, it is largely used in puddings, jams, preserves, cakes, bread and cookies.
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like the product.
- Rani is a USA-based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Alternative Name: (Indian) Adarak
Culinary Uses of Dry Ginger Whole:
- Dried ginger is most commonly used to make tea. or other types of drinks.
- It can be used in baked goods and as a flavor enhancer in stewed fruit.
- It is used crushed in India, specifically Punjabi marinades for Tandoori starters, vegetables as well as non-vegetables.