Rani Garbanzo Beans (Kabuli Chana) 2lbs (32oz) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Garbanzo Beans by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Gluten Friendly, No preservatives or "fillers"
- ❤️Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- ❤️Rani is a USA-based company selling spices & ethnic foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 4lb, Alternate Names: Kabuli Chana
You'll LOVE our Garbanzo Beans by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Garbanzo Beans also Known as Kabuli Chana, Chick Peas, Gram or Bengal Gram. Garbanzo Beans is Originally found in the Mediterranean and Middle East, its an annual legume of the family Fabaceae, subfamily Faboideae. One of the oldest consumed crops (7,500 years) in the world and remain one of the most popular today across nearly every continent.
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Health Benefits
- Great source of natural protein, ideal for vegetarians & vegans.
- Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas) give your body essential minerals and a boost of folate.
- Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Beans.
- Chickpeas are a nutrient-dense food, providing rich content (20% or higher of the Daily Value, DV) of protein, dietary fiber, folate, and certain dietary minerals, such as iron and phosphorus.
The Most Famous Indian dish made of Garbanzo is Chana Masala Curry. The most famous dish around the word would of course be Hummus! The main ingredient in Hummus is Garbanzo Beans (Soaked and ground down)
- Main Ingredient in Hummus, did you know Hummus is the Arabic word for chickpea? you do now!
- Its ground flour is the main ingredient in falafel
- A staple in salads, soups & stews
- Makes Chana Masala (Garbanzo Curry) a very popular Indian Curry