Rani Garam Masala Indian 11-Whole Spices Blend 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Garam Masala Whole Spice by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️ 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️ Authentic Family Rani Recipe. Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Product of India
- ❤️ The whole version of our the Highest rated Garam Masala on Amazon!
You'll LOVE our Garam Masala Whole Spices by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Authentic 11 Blend of Whole Spices
Traditionally from Northern Indian, garam masala is a staple spice in Indian cookery. Garam, when translated means “warm” best describes the properties of the blend. Warming ingredients such as cinnamon, mace and ginger give garam masala a mellow, appealing aroma. It is an essential ingredient when making sauces for meat and poultry dishes, as well as a great companion to vegetables and lentils recipes. Garam masala is often used towards the end of the cooking process as an added seasoning and it is often sprinkled over finished dishes to enhance the flavor.
Our Rani Garam Masala is available in Poly Bags and PET Jars.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly!
- No Added Sugar, Salt or MSG
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
Culinary Uses of Garam Masala Whole:
- Used in bases, rubs & curries, lentil dishes, soups, pickle preserves.
- Ideal for almost all subzis as it provides a complexity in flavor.
- Blend the spice into your samosas for a classic combination.
- Can be used while tempering dals and khichdis, added to marinades, or sprinkled over papads.
- Added to curries, vegetable dishes, soups or stews toward the end of cooking.