Rani Fresh Curry Leaves 1oz (28g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Bags
Net Wt. 1oz (28g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our FRESH! Curry Leaves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌱 SPECIAL NOTE: These are fresh leaves, they have 3-5 days shelf life, maximum 7 days. Keep Refrigerated.
- 🌱FRESH MAKES IT TASTIER! These leaves are grown in in the USA, we don't pick them off the plant until you order them!
- 🌱Packed in a breathable barrier Plastic Bag, guaranteed to arrive to you in good condition
- 🌱Used in Indian Cooking, Chutney's, Curries & Ayurvedic Medicine. Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
Don’t use dried curry leaves and fresh curry leaves interchangeably.
Some herbs develop a more concentrated flavor when they are dried. Curry leaves tend to lose their flavor. The flavor of the dried leaves is substantially milder than those of the fresh. To compensate, you will need to use about twice as much of the dried leaves to replace the fresh leaves in a recipe.
Culinary Uses of Fresh Curry Leaves:
- Sauté and soften the curry leaves in ghee (clarified butter). To get the leaves to release their delicious flavor
- Add to broth or liquid – add them directly in the hot liquid or sauce you are cooking.
- Can be added it to a dish both as a garnish and/or instant flavour enhance
- Use curry leaves to add fresh and a distinctive flavour to curries, stews, soups, rice dishes, and lentils.
You'll LOVE our Fresh Curry Leaves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
3-5 days shelf life, maximum 7 days. Keep Refrigerated!
Curry leaves are highly valued in Indian dishes for the unique flavor they give they are native to India and Sri Lanka. Highly aromatic, curry leaves have a unique aroma, with a slightly hot, bitter taste. In South India the leaves are used liberally in soup dishes like Sambar, curries, vegetables, and fish dishes. In Gujurat, they are used to top off snack foods like Dhokla and are a main ingredient in green curry paste; and no matter if they are fresh or dried, they are used as a whole.
- 100% All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Suitable for Vegans
- No preservatives or "fillers", curry leaves are a Indian Food essential!
- Known as kari patta, famous as an indian spice with healthy benefits and uses.
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.