Rani Foxtail Millet Polished (Setaria italica) Ancient Grains 800g (28oz) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin | Kangi / Kakum / Navane / Tenai / Korralu / Korra
Packaging: Plastic Bags
Net Wt. 800g (28oz)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Foxtail Millet (Polished Millet Seeds) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- Promotes Health, Super Food, Ancient Grains, Gluten Friendly, NON-GMO 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Flavor!
- Special Note: These are Polished seeds, we are not allowed to import unpolished legally into the USA.
- Kangi / Kakum / Navane / Tenai / Rala / Kaon Millet (Paspalum Scrobiculatum), whole grains, has health benefits.
- High in protein and fiber content, cooks very similar to rice. Rani is a USA based company selling Indian Foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
You'll LOVE our Foxtail Millet by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
(Kangi / Kakum / Navane / Tenai / Korralu / Korra), Polished Ancient Grains
Foxtail Millet is most commonly used for exotic bird feed, dove fields, livestock forage and food plots for deer, turkey, quail, dove and other wildlife. Foxtail is an annual warm season grass that matures quickly in the hot summer months. It contains Tryptophan, an amino acid which gets digested at a slower rate, thus keeping one away from consuming extra calories in their diet. It is a powerhouse of energy just like Quinoa, thus an easy substitute for rice and tastes delicious in salads.
Polished at its best!
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- Packed in a no barrier Poly Bag
- Foxtail Millet is almost as healthy as rice, thus can be a healthy substitute for it.