Rani Flax Seeds Whole Raw (Alsi, Linum usitatissimum) 7oz (200g) All Natural ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Flax Seeds Whole Raw (Alsi) Linum usitatissimum by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice!
- ❤️Flaxseed adds a light, nutty flavor and pleasant crunch to foods, while packing a nutritional punch. Sprinkle into breakfast cereals, stir-fries and hot grain dishes, or use to garnish salads and vegetables. Add whole Brown Flaxseeds or ground flax meal to smoothies and sauces before blending.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Product of India, Alternative Name: (Indian) Alsi
Flaxseed comes from the flax plant (also known as Linum usitatissimum), which grows to be about 2 feet tall. It likely was first grown in Egypt but has been cultivated all around the world. They are a good source of complete protein, which means they contain notable amounts of all 9 essential amino acids. Flax seeds also contain about 3 grams of dietary fiber per table spoon.