Rani Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Whole 25oz (1.56lbs) 708g PET Jar, Trigonella foenum graecum ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO | Indian Origin, used in cooking & Ayurvedic spice
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Fenugreek is Native to the eastern Mediterranean and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Seeds
Product Type: Seeds
Ingredients: Fenugreek Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Methi by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free Ingredients, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 25oz (1.56lbs) 708g, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Seeds