Rani Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Ground Powder 14oz (400g) Trigonella foenum graecum | Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO (used in cooking &Ayurvedic spice)
Packaging: Plastic Bags
Net Wt. 14oz (400g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Methi by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 14oz (400gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Seeds
Benefits of Fenugreek Ground:
Evidence suggests that using fenugreek regularly in your diet has a positive impact in many areas.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- Packed in Poly Bags and PET Jars, Sealed to keep moisture or any other kind of problem.
- Easy to Fit in kitchen shelves or to refill your existing container/jar.
You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Native to the eastern Mediterranean, the English name derives via Middle French fenugrec from Latin faenugraecum and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of Fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
- Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum graecum
- As a dietary supplement: take 1000 mg (about ½ tsp) up to three times daily in your smoothie, shake or just with water.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- As a Spice: Use it with your favorite recipe!