Rani Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Crushed 7oz (200g) Trigonella foenum graecum ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
RECIPE: Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Prep-time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Heat level: Medium
Serving size: 1 jar
2 medium carrots cut lengthwise
½ head cauliflower florets
1 green mango cut in large pieces
1 lemon cut in medium pieces
1 tsp. Rani Turmeric Ground
1 tsp. Rani Chili Powder
1 tsp. sugar
1 ½ tsp. salt
4 tsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. Rani Mustard Seeds
1 tsp. Rani Fenugreek Seeds
In a mixing bowl combine vegetables, turmeric, chili powder, lemon juice salt, and sugar. Sauté mustard and fenugreek in a pan with oil for a few minutes and combine into mixing bowl. Pour contents into air tight container and refrigerate. Keeps for one month. Pickle gets more flavorful as it ages.
- You'll LOVE ❤️ our Crushed Fenugreek Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌿 Packed in the USA, 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌿 Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- 🌿 Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌿 Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Kuria
You'll LOVE our Crushed Fenugreek Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Fenugreek Seeds (Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum graecum)
Fenugreek (also known as Methi) Native to the eastern Mediterranean, the English name derives via Middle French fenugrec from Latin faenugraecum and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aroma of Fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
Our Rani Crushed Fenugreek Seeds is available in Poly Bag
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- No Preservatives
Culinary Uses of Fenugreek Seeds:
- Used in spice blends such as garam masala, panch phoran (Indian five-spice), or dry rubs for meat.
- In Indian cuisine, fenugreek seed is a common ingredient in curry powders and pickle powders.
- It is used to temper various vegetable and dal based dishes to enhance the aroma and taste.
- Dry-roasting of fenugreek seeds enhances their aroma and nutty flavour.
- Soaked and boiled seeds or sprouted ones can be added to subzis.