Rani Fenugreek Leaves Dried, All Natural (Kasoori Methi) 400g (14oz) ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO ~ Vegan
Packaging: Poly Bag
Net Wt. 400g (14oz)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Methi by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌿100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌿Packed in a no barrier Poly Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- 🌿Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌿Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Kasoori Methi
One spice, so many names
Fenugreek is also known as Methya (in Marathi), menthya (in Kannada), Vendayam (in Tamil), Menthulu (in Telugu), Uluva (in Malayalam) , Uluhaal ( in Sinhalese), Methi ( (In Oriya,Bangla, Punjabi, Urdu and Hindi). In Persian it is Shanbalîleh, and in Arabic its name is Hilbeh.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Vegan, Vegetarian
- Gluten Friendly
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
You'll LOVE our Fenugreek (Methi) Leaves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi)
Fenugreek is Native to the eastern Mediterranean and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India) Alternate Names: (Indian) Kasoori Methi
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.