Rani Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds Ground Powder 3oz (85g) Trigonella foenum graecum | Gluten Free | Non-GMO (used in cooking & Ayurvedic spice)
Fenugreek...A Little History!
Fenugreek is Native to the eastern Mediterranean and is cultivated widely in India, Pakistan, Morocco, France and Argentina. Fenugreek is a favorite spice in South India and Sri Lanka, where it is not limited to curries, but may also be found in chutneys, lentil dishes, pickles, and vegetables. The strong aromatic aroma of fenugreek is similar to that of celery and is a dominate ingredient in curry powders.
Product Type: Ground Powder
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Methi
- You'll LOVE our Fenugreek Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Methi Ground