Rani Fennel Seeds (Saunf Sabut) Whole Spice 7oz (200g) All Natural ~ Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Whole Fennel Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Saunf Sabut (Hindi)
You'll LOVE our Fennel Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Raw and Fresh Premium Seeds
Fennel Seeds is native to the Mediterranean region. The greenish yellow seeds have an intense sweet, licorice like flavor. Fennel goes well with both meat and fish dishes. Sweet dishes and pastries also utilize the flavor of fennel in both seed and powder from. Fennel is one of the essential spices in the Bengali five spice mix panch puran.
Fennel seed is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb, derived from a shrub. The seeds are pale greenish in color and have a faintly sweet and refreshing flavor. Fennel plant is known to have originated in Mediterranean, but today India is also one of the biggest exporter of this herb. It abounds in many nutrients like fiber, vitamins and mineral
Our Rani Fennel Seeds is available in Whole and Powdered forms. Packed in Poly bag and PET Jar.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
Culinary Uses of Fennel Seeds:
- Used in most Indian households as a mouth freshener and digestive aid after meals.
- Add fennel seeds to salads, soups and stews.
- An essential herb in Bengali five-spice mix, which is used to flavor vegetable dishes and curries.
- Add them to salad dressings, main dishes like pork tenderloin, desserts and more!
- Crush or grind whole fennels seeds just before you add them to your cooking or tea.
- Add toasted fennel seeds to dishes to give them a sweet, licorice flavor