Rani Fennel (Saunf) Seeds Whole, Indian Spice 2lbs (32oz) PET Jar, All Natural ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Fennel Seeds is native to the Mediterranean region. The greenish yellow seeds have an intense sweet, licorice like flavor. Fennel goes well with both meat and fish dishes. Sweet dishes and pastries also utilize the flavor of fennel in both seed and powder form. Fennel is one of the essential spices in the Bengali five spice mix panch puran.Product Type: Whole Fennel
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Saunf Sabat
Ingredients: Whole Saunf
- You'll LOVE our Whole Fennel by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag & Box, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 2lbs (32oz), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Saunf Sabut (Hindi)
You'll LOVE our Fennel Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Raw and Fresh Premium Seeds
Fennel is native to the Mediterranean region. The greenish yellow seeds have an intense, sweet, licorice like flavor. The seeds lend their flavor to meat and fish curries, as well as a deep richness to pastries. In India, fennel seeds are coated with multi colored sugar to make a popular confection that is both used as a mouth freshener and digestive stimulant.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan
- Fennel seeds pack a lot of fiber in their tiny forms