Rani Extra Hot Chilli Powder Indian Spice 28oz (800g) ~ All Natural | Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Net Wt. 28oz (800g)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Hot Mirchi Ground
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product Type: Ground Powder
Ingredients: Red Chili Ground Powder
RECIPE: Spicy Chicken with Vegetables
Cook time: 35min.
Prep. Time: 20min.
Serving size: 4-6
Heat level: Hot
6 tbsp. vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
½ tsp. Rani turmeric
1 tsp. Rani coriander powder
1 tsp. Rani cumin powder
1 tsp. Rani Extra Hot Chili Powder
2 tbsp. water
1 ½ lbs skinless, boneless chicken, cubed
2 lbs tomatoes, chopped
1 large green pepper, chopped
5 garlic cloves, chopped
2 fresh green chilies, chopped
Heat the oil in a large fry pan or wok, add the onion and fry until soft. Mix in turmeric, coriander, cumin, chili powder and water. Cook until water has evaporated. Add the pieces of chicken and fry on all sides. Add tomatoes and a salt to taste. Cover and cook for 15min. add the green pepper, garlic and chilies. Uncover and cook until tomato juices have evaporated and chicken is cooked through
- You'll LOVE our Extra Hot Chilli Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌶️100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🌶️60,000-65,000 SHU (Scoville Units), Hot! Hot! Hot! This measures the heat of our chilli, to compare, cayenne is 30,000 SHU
- 🌶️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌶️Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 28oz (800g), Authentic Indian Product Alternative Name (Indian) Hot Mirchi Ground
You'll LOVE our Extra Hot Chili Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why
Extra Hot! 60,000 - 65,000 SHU
Though originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chilli powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chilli. Our extra hot is ideal for cooking spicy meat and lentil dishes
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product (Product of India), Alternate Names: Hot Mirchi Ground
Our Extra Hot Chilli Powder comes from S4 class chilli pepper and is ideal for cooking spicy meat and lentil dishes, 60,000-65,000 SHU (Scoville Units), Hot! Hot! Hot! This measures the heat of our chilli, to compare, cayenne is 30,000 SHU.