Rani Edible Gum Whole (Goonder Tragacanth Gum) 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Edible Gum
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Arabica Gum
- [SPECIAL NOTE] This is NOT chewing gum in any form! It is used in cooking, herbal & personal care.
- ❤️You'll LOVE our Edible Gum Whole (Goonder Tragacanth Gum) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Ingredient
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net. Wt. 7oz (200g) Product of India, Ingredients: Goonder Tragacanth Gum
[SPECIAL NOTE] This is NOT chewing gum in any form! It is used in cooking, herbal & personal care.
Gum arabic, also known as acacia gum, is a natural gum consisting of the hardened sap of various species of the acacia tree. Gum arabic is a complex mixture of glycoproteins and polysaccharides. It is the original source of the sugars arabinose and ribose, both of which were first discovered and isolated from it, and are named after it. Gum arabic is soluble in water. It used primarily in the food industry as a stabilizer. It is edible and has E number E414. Gum arabic is a key ingredient in traditional lithography and is used in printing, paint production, glue, cosmetics and various industrial applications, including viscosity control in inks and in textile industries, though less expensive materials compete with it for many of these roles. While gum arabic is now produced throughout the African Sahel, it is still harvested and used in the Middle East. For example, Arab populations use the natural gum to make a chilled, sweetened, and flavored gelato-like dessert.