Rani Dry Mint Leaves (Podina Leaf) Spice, Dried Herb 1oz (28g) All Natural ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 1oz (28g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Dry Mint by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 1oz (28gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Dry Podina
Dry Mint A Little History!
Mint is native to the Mediterranean region. The herb was probably introduced to India by muslim rulers who used mint in rich meat dishes. with a fresh aroma and cool sweet taste, mint adds richness to chicken curries. Fresh mint is used in chutneys and relishes, drinks and on samon.