Rani Dry Mint Leaves (Podina Leaf) Spice, Dried Herb 1oz (28g) All Natural ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Dry MintA Little History!
Mint is native to the Mediterranean region. The herb was probably introduced to India by muslim rulers who used mint in rich meat dishes. with a fresh aroma and cool sweet taste, mint adds richness to chicken curries. Fresh mint is used in chutneys and relishes, drinks and on samon.
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. Net Wt. 1oz (28gms))
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Dry Podina
- You'll LOVE our Dry Mint by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 1oz (28gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Dry Podina