Rani Dried Curry Whole Leaves (Kari Neem Patha) Indian Spice 0.21oz (6g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 0.21oz (6g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Curry Leaves Dried by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌱FRESH & AIR DRIED: in Houston, TX, not irridated or put in dryers like many others, we want to perserve the flavor. Its then hand picked leaf by leaf to remove twigs & foreign matter. PRODUCT OF USA
- 🌱KEY INGREDIENT: in Indian Cooking, rice dihes, vegetables, lentil broths & curries. Its also known for its Ayurvedic properties in herbal treatments.
- 🌱100% NATURAL: grown organically without the use of pesticides or chemicals. Vegan, No preservatives or "fillers", curry leaves are a Indian Food essential!
- 🌱ALTERNATE NAMES: Botanical Name: Murraya koenigii ⭐Karuveppilai, ⭐Karapincha, ⭐Sweet Neem, ⭐Kadi Patta, ⭐Kadhi Limbdo, ⭐Curry Vepillai, ⭐Kari Bevu, ⭐Karivepaku, ⭐Noroxingho Pat, ⭐Nim, ⭐Neem Patha, ⭐Kari Neem Patha
Don’t use dried curry leaves and fresh curry leaves interchangeably.
Some herbs develop a more concentrated flavor when they are dried. Curry leaves tend to lose their flavor. The flavor of the dried leaves is substantially milder than those of the fresh. To compensate, you will need to use about twice as much of the dried leaves to replace the fresh leaves in a recipe.
Culinary Uses of Dried Curry Leaves:
- Sauté and soften the curry leaves in ghee (clarified butter). To get the leaves to release their delicious flavor
- Add to broth or liquid – add them directly in the hot liquid or sauce you are cooking.
- Can be added it to a dish both as a garnish and/or instant flavour enhance
- Use curry leaves to add fresh and a distinctive flavour to curries, stews, soups, rice dishes, and lentils.
You'll LOVE our Curry Leaves Dried by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
AIR DRIED Curry Leaves!
Curry leaves are highly valued in Indian dishes for the unique flavor they give they are native to India and Sri Lanka. Highly aromatic, curry leaves have a unique aroma, with a slightly hot, bitter taste. In South India the leaves are used liberally in soup dishes like Sambar, curries, vegetables, and fish dishes. In Gujurat, they are used to top off snack foods like Dhokla and are a main ingredient in green curry paste; and no matter if they are fresh or dried, they are used as a whole.
- 100% All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Suitable for Vegans
- No preservatives or "fillers", curry leaves are a Indian Food essential!
- Known as kari patta, famous as an indian spice with healthy benefits and uses.
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.