Rani Dill Seeds (Suwa / Sua) Whole, Spice 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin, Weed
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. 3oz (85g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Dill Seeds (Suwa / Sua) Whole Spice by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Suwa Seeds
Dill Seeds Whole Spice A Little History!
Dill is native to Southern Russia and the Mediterranean region. The main producers of dill today are Poland, Russia, Scandinavia, Turkey and the UK. The aroma faintly resembles caraway. Warm to the taste, dill is both pungent and slightly sharp. The seeds are mostly used in pickling, though it is a favored ingredient in breads, potatoes and seafood dishes. In Poland and Russia, dill is added to soups, and stews.