Rani Curry Powder Mild Natural 10-Spice Blend 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg Bulk Box ~ Salt Free | NO Chili or Peppers | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly
Product Type: Curry Powder 10-Spice Blend
Packaging: Bulk Box
Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Mustard, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Garlic, Fennel, Ginger and Dried Curry Leaves
- You'll LOVE our Mild Curry Powder (Bulk Size) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️No Chilies or Peppers, No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Friendly, Vegan & NON-GMO 100% Natural
- ❤️️Great Flavor comes from an Authentic 10 Spice Curry Blend (unlike many others who use only 5-6 spices to keep costs down, not to mention flavor!). Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Packed in a Carton Box, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 400 Ounce (25 Pound) 11.36kg, Authentic Indian Product
You'll LOVE our Curry Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make world famous Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- We never use any artificial colors in any of our spices
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- SALT FREE!
- No Preservative
- Our Rani Curry Powder Mild is available in Poly Bag, PET Jar, and Bulk Box
Rani Curry Powder Mild
Authentic Taste comes from 10 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
Traditionally, the spices used in curry blends reflect the availability of spices and the climate of the region to which they are credited. North Indian curry powders tend to be milder and very aromatic, while South Indian blends tend to be hotter in flavor. Rani Mild Curry Powder is of the Northern variety, derived from an old family recipe. It compliments both vegetable and meat dishes, adding both color and flavor.
- The 10 ingredients in the order of use are: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Mustard, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Garlic, Fennel, Ginger, Dry Curry Leaves
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
- Salt Free!~ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.