Rani Curry Powder Mild Natural 10-Spice Blend 100g (3.5oz) ~ Salt Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | NO Chili or Peppers
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Mild Curry Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️No Chilies or Peppers, No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Friendly, Vegan & NON-GMO 100% Natural
- ❤️️Great Flavor comes from an Authentic 10 Spice Curry Blend (unlike many others who use only 5-6 spices to keep costs down, not to mention flavor!)
- ❤️️Rani is a family-owned USA-based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g), Authentic Indian Product
Rani Curry Powder Mild
Authentic Taste comes from 10 high-quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
Traditionally, the spices used in curry blends reflect the availability of spices and the climate of the region to which they are credited. North Indian curry powders tend to be milder and very aromatic, while South Indian blends tend to be hotter in flavor. Rani Mild Curry Powder is of the Northern variety, derived from an old family recipe. It compliments both vegetable and meat dishes, adding both color and flavor.
- The 10 ingredients in the order of use are: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Mustard, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Garlic, Fennel, Ginger, Dry Curry Leaves
- Crafted in small batches, not mass-produced, you will taste the difference
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
- Salt-Free!~ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA-based company selling spices for over 40 years.
You'll LOVE our Curry Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to make world-famous Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- We never use any artificial colors in any of our spices
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Friendly
- No Preservative