Rani Curry Powder EXTRA HOT Natural 11-Spice Blend 32oz (2lbs) 908g PET Jar ~ Salt Free | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt.: 32oz (2lbs) 908g
Product of India
Ingredients: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Mustard, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Garlic, Fennel, Chilli and Dried Curry Leaves
- You'll LOVE our EXTRA HOT! Curry Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️No SALT, No MSG, No Preservatives, No non-sense! Gluten Friendly, Vegan & NON-GMO 100% Natural
- ❤️Great Flavor comes from an Authentic 11 Spice Curry Blend (unlike many others who use only 5-6 spices to keep costs down, not to mention flavor!). Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 32oz (908g), Authentic Indian Product
Premium Quality Indian Spice Blend
The 11 ingredients in the order of use are: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek, Ginger, Black Pepper, Mustard, Curry Leaves, Chili, Fennel, Garlic
Culinary Uses of Curry Powder EXTRA HOT:
- In India curry powder is used in a variety of subzis, curries and other savoury foods.
- It is used to flavour soups and stews, and does wonders for sauces and marinades.
- For a quick dip to complement fruit and vegetable sticks, blend sour cream or yogurt with curry Powder, marmalade, and thyme!
You'll LOVE our EXTRA HOT Curry Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Authentic Taste comes from 11 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
Traditionally, the spices used in curry blends reflect the availability of spices and the climate of the region to which they are credited. North Indian curry powders tend to be milder and very aromatic, while South Indian blends tend to be hotter in flavor. Rani Hot Curry Powder is of the southern variety (often referred as Madras), derived from an old family recipe. It compliments both vegetable and meat dishes, adding both color and flavor.
- 100% Natural, Vegan, Non-GMO and Gluten Friendly.
- Salt Free! ~ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- We never use any artificial colors in any of our spices.
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India