Rani Curry Paste MILD (Spice Paste), 10.5oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ No Colors | All Natural NON-GMO | Vegan | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Curry Paste MILD by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Now in GLASS JAR! 100% Natural (No Colors), Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Curry vegetables or our favorite Madras Curry!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Rani Curry Powder Mild
Authentic Taste comes from 10 high quality pure spices blended in harmony, not a partial recipe made from 5-6 spices like many other brands
Traditionally, the spices used in curry blends reflect the availability of spices and the climate of the region to which they are credited. North Indian curry powders tend to be milder and very aromatic, while South Indian blends tend to be hotter in flavor. Rani Mild Curry Powder is of the Northern variety, derived from an old family recipe. It compliments both vegetable and meat dishes, adding both color and flavor.
- The 10 ingredients in the order of use are: Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Mustard, Fenugreek, Black Pepper, Garlic, Fennel, Ginger, Dry Curry Leaves
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
- Salt Free!~ NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
You'll LOVE our Curry Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make world famous Tandoori Chicken (Recipe is on the bottle), curry vegetables or our favorite Paneer! (Indian Cheese)
- We never use any artificial colors in any of our spices
- Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years.
Sharing a little story on our founding... My father, Ramesh Chander, the founder of our company, owned small Indian Grocery in Culver City, CA by the name of Bharat Bazaar. He opened this in 1979, a couple years later the very first Indian Restaurant in Los Angeles opened up shop too, the owner was Mr. Kapoor. He has asked my father to source him spices & blends, and my father picked one of the major brand off the shelf items and sold it to him. A day later, Mr. Kapoor came back, angry! He told my father this is utter garbage, whomever blended this did not use all 10 spices and furthermore they just blended a ton of coriander (the cheapest spice in this blend) to make it cost effective.
Mr. Kapoor had my father write down the proper blend, and Mr. Kapoor was an ITC trained chef out of India, he knew his stuff! My father blended the items together and he knew right away, this blend will be wonderful. Mr. Kapoor agreed. My father took it one step further and began grinding all the spices fresh and began selling them at the shop. It was a hit! So much so that my father began blending all the other spices with Mr. Kapoor. Creating a Tandoori, Tikka, Chicken, Beef, Garam and many other masalas (spice blends).
And now I get the privilege of sharing these to the world via Amazon. We currently sell in 11 countries and the blends, the quality and mix that goes behind them are appreciated everywhere. It brings a smile to his face and mine, I'm his son, Suneel Chander, 3rd generation spice expert.
Rani Brand, a family business
What makes us different makes us better!
Unlike other companies that use co-packers, we directly import from our own factories in India, to ensure quality, consistency and the best flavors. We have been a trusted brand by hundreds of the nation’s top ethnic retailers for over 35 years.
- Did you know most products sold go through 3-7 different supply chains before they are sold to you? This means a higher cost and product that is older by the time it reaches you, the end consumer.
- We are the manufacturer, distributor & retailer of Rani Brand products.
- Our single vertical supply chain allows us to offer the best value and freshness, making Rani Brand Products one of a kind.
Sold World Wide
Rani Brand Authentic Indian Products are enjoyed around the world. From our humble beginnings, to a global brand. We are grateful for our customers love for our products, and in turn our love for them.