Rani Curry Paste HOT (Spice Paste), 10.5oz (300g) Glass Jar ~ No Colors | All Natural NON-GMO | Vegan | Gluten Free | Indian Origin
- You'll LOVE our Curry Paste HOT! by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️Now in GLASS JAR! 100% Natural (No Colors), Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Easy to follow recipe on bottle, Can be used as a rub or to create curry. Used to to make Curry vegetables or our favorite Madras Curry!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Net Wt. 10.5oz (300g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India
Curry Paste HOT! A Little History!
The British invented curry! Well maybe just the word, curry is actually Kari in India and was introduced to the world by the British East India Trading Co. in the mid 17th century, good thing they did because you probably wouldn't be reading this if they didn't! It's the hottest & spicest paste we make. Originally bought to the state of Goa, India by the Portuguese, it is now famed in Indian Restaurants all over the world for its heat & spice. Our paste blends chilies with turmeric, cumin coriander & other spices, for those who like it a little hotter than others!
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Marinade & Grill Spice
INGREDIENTS: Rapeseed Oil, Ground Spices [Coriander, Paprika, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek, Ginger, Fennel, Cinnamon] Salt, Water, Concentrated Tomato Puree (4%), Maize Flour, Mustard Powder, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sugar, Tamarind, Garlic Powder)