Rani Curry Leaves Powder (Kari Neem Patha) Indian Spice 2.4oz (70g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt. : 2.4oz (74g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Powder Curry Leaves (Leaf)
- You'll LOVE our Curry Leaves Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌱100% Natural, Vegan, No preservatives or "fillers", curry leaves are a Indian Food essential!
- 🌱Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- 🌱Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌱Net Wt. 2.4oz (70g), Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Nim, Neem Patha
Culinary Uses of Curry Leaves Powder:
- Curry Leaves Powder is a good alternate to our usual chutney powder
- Can be mixed with rice along with ghee and had as such.
- Make a simple tadka along with curry leaves powder mix with rice
You'll LOVE our Curry Leaves Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Essential Indian Food Spice
Curry leaves are highly valued in Indian dishes for the unique flavor they give they are native to India and Sri Lanka. Highly aromatic, curry leaves have a unique aroma, with a slightly hot, bitter taste. In South India the leaves are used liberally in soup dishes like Sambar, curries, vegetables, and fish dishes. In Gujurat, they are used to top off snack foods like Dhokla and are a main ingredient in green curry paste; and no matter if they are fresh or dried, they are used as a whole.
- 100% All Natural, NON-GMO, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Suitable for Vegans
- No preservatives or "fillers", curry leaves are a Indian Food essential!
- Known as kari patta, famous as an indian spice with healthy benefits and uses.
- Crafted in small batches, not mass produced, you will taste the difference
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.