Rani Cumin Seeds Whole (Jeera) Spice 80oz (2.27kg) 5lbs, Bulk Pack ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt.: 80oz (2.27kg) 5lbs
Product of India
Ingredients: Cumin Seeds (Product of India)
- You'll LOVE our Cumin Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Product of India (Not Syria which is cheaper), India Cumin has a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other.
- ❤️Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)
Cumin Seeds (Jeera) A Little History!
Native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
Have not Cooked with it before? RECIPE:
Cook time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4 Heat level: Medium
3 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. water
½ tbsp. Rani chili powder
½ tsp. Rani Ajwain seeds
2 tsp. salt
½ tsp. Rani Coriander powder
½ tbsp. Rani Cumin Seeds
½ tbsp. Rani Turmeric powder
1 large potato cut in quarter cubes
1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
1 onion sliced
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves In wok or large fry pan sauté onion, cumin and butter for 3 minutes. Add potato and water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well and add cauliflower. Cover for and additional 7 minutes, while continuing to stir occasionally. Turn heat off and let sit for a few minutes. Uncover and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.