Rani Cumin Seeds Whole (Jeera) Spice 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Cumin Seeds (Jeera) A Little History!
Native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
Product Type: Whole Cumin Seeds, 100% recleaned
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product of India
Have not Cooked with it before?
RECIPE: Aloo Gobi
Cook time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4 Heat level: Medium
3 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. water
½ tbsp. Rani chili powder
½ tsp. Rani Ajwain seeds
2 tsp. salt
½ tsp. Rani Coriander powder
½ tbsp. Rani Cumin Seeds
½ tbsp. Rani Turmeric powder
1 large potato cut in quarter cubes
1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
1 onion sliced
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves In wok or large fry pan sauté onion, cumin and butter for 3 minutes. Add potato and water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well and add cauliflower. Cover for and additional 7 minutes, while continuing to stir occasionally. Turn heat off and let sit for a few minutes. Uncover and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- You'll LOVE our Cumin Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Product of India (Not Syria which is cheaper), India Cumin has a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other.
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)