Rani Cumin Seeds Whole (Jeera) Spice 3.5oz (100g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Product Type: Seeds
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Product of India
Alternative Name: Jeera (Hindi)
Ingredients: Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Cumin Seeds by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️Product of India (Not Syria which is cheaper), India Cumin has a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other. Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when handling Indian Spices!
- ❤️️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️️Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. NONE of our spices have any GMOs. Native to South Asian - farmed and cultivated at the source that has been doing for 1000's of years - Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Jeera (Hindi)
Alternate Names: Jeera seeds
India Cumin has a unique sweet-bitter profile not found in any other.
- Authentic Indian Product
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
Rani Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
Native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India.
Cumin seeds are native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin seed is a man ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Product of India (Better flavor than other countries that grow cumin)
In wok or large fry pan sauté onion, cumin seed and butter for 3 minutes. Add potato and water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, add turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well and add cauliflower. Cover for and additional 7 minutes, while continuing to stir occasionally. Turn heat off and let sit for a few minutes. Uncover and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Rani Aloo Gobi (Potato-Cauliflower) Curry. Serves 4 / Medium Heat Level
Cook time:15 min. / Prep. time: 10 min.
3 tbsp. butter
4 tbsp. water
2 tsp. salt
½ tbsp. Rani Coriander powder / ½ tbsp. Rani Cumin seeds
½ tbsp. Rani chili powder / ½ tsp. Rani Ajwain seeds
½ tbsp. Rani Turmeric powder
1 large potato cut in 1’ cubes
1 head of cauliflower broken into florets
1 onion sliced
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves