Rani Cumin (Jeera) Powder Spice 3oz (85g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Wt.: 7oz (85g)
Product of India
Ingredients: Ground Cumin Seeds
- You'll LOVE our Cumin by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" ... NON-GMO
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Jeera
CuminA Little History!
Cumin is native to Upper Egypt, now cultivated throughout India. This spice is used in numerous kitchens around the world. Cumin is a main ingredient in Indian cooking, blends with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.