Rani Cracked Wheat Fine (Kansar, Bulgur, Similar to Wheat #1) 4lb (64oz) Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt.: 4lb (64oz)
Product of India
Ingredients: Cracked Wheat Fine
- You'll LOVE our Cracked Wheat Fine (Kansar / Commonly called Bulgur #1, broken wheat) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🌾100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, PREMIUM Gourmet Grade.
- 🌾Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🌾Bulghur is made by parboiling wheat, and then coarsely drying it, When cooked, it retains its distinctive nutty flavor
- 🌾Net Wt. 64oz (4lbs) 1.81kg, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Cracked Wheat Fine, Kansar
Premium Quality Wheat
Bulghur is made by parboiling wheat, and then coarsely drying it, When cooked, it retains its distinctive nutty flavor, used in Tabouleh. It is a delicious vegetarian salad made mostly of finely chopped parsley, with tomatoes, mint, onion, bulgur, and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and sweet pepper.
- 100% Natural
- No preservatives
- No Fillers
You'll LOVE our Cracked Wheat Fine (Kansar) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Commonly called Bulgur #1, Broken Wheat
Broken wheat or cracked wheat or couscous is made by milling whole raw wheat grains coarsely. Wheat is cleaned and husked and then processed to the required size. It is highly nutritious as it does not undergo refining.
- Many people use it as a staple, serving vegetables or meats alongside it.
- It can also be used in grain pulaos, multi-grain breads and pancakes.
- In India, several kheers and sweet dishes like lapsi are prepared using broken wheat
- Broken wheat kheer prepared along with coconut milk and jaggery is a festive delicacy.
- These are usually used to prepare broken wheat kheer or sweet lapsi with milk