Rani Coriander (Dhania) Seeds Whole, Indian Spice 1.5oz (42g) ~ All Natural | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Coriander Seeds Indigenous to the Mediterranean region, coriander is now cultivated worldwide. With its slight citrus flavor, coriander is known to be used in both savory and sweet dishes. In India, it is an essential ingredient in curry powder, garam masala and in the Gujurati blend, dhana-jeeru. In the Middle East, it is popular in minced meat dishes and is known in Europe for seasoning sausages and stews.Product Type: Whole Coriander
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Dhania Sabat
Ingredients: Whole Coriander
- You'll LOVE our Whole Coriander by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Flavor!
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Dhania Sabut (Hindi)