Rani Coriander Ground Powder (Indian Dhania) Spice 2.5oz (70g) PET Jar ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Rani Coriander Ground
Indigenous to the Mediterranean region, coriander is now cultivated worldwide. With its slight citrus flavor, coriander is known to be used in both savory and sweet dishes. In India, it is an essential ingredient in curry powder, garam masala and in the Gujurati blend, dhana-jeeru. In the Middle East, it is popular in minced meat dishes and is known in Europe for seasoning sausages and stews.
Alternate Name (Indian) Dhania Ground
Product Type: Ground Powder Ingredients: Ground Coriander
- You'll LOVE our Coriander Powder Ground by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Comes from the oil rich coriander of the Orissa region of India, not Canada like most coriander found in the USA.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Product of India, Alternate Names: Dhania Powder
RECIPE: Tomato Curry
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 4
Heat level: Medium
14oz can tomatoes
1 tsp chopped ginger
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 tsp. Rani Chili Powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp Rani Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Rani Cumin Powder
4 tbsp. vegetable or olive oil
1/2 tsp. Rani Kalongi (onion) seeds
1/2 tsp. Rani Mustard Seeds
1/2 tsp. Rani Fenugreek seeds
3 dried red chillies
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
3 hard boiled eggs
In a large mixing bowel add tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chili powder, salt coriander, cumin and blend. In sauce pan heat oil and add kalongi, mustard, fenugreek seeds, stir fry for 1 minute. Add tomato mixture to sauté pan and stir fry for about 3 minutes and reduce heat, cover and cook for 7-10min. Stir frequently. Remove from heat. Cut hard boiled eggs into quarters. Add eggs and lemon juice to sauce. Garnish with cilantro if desired.