Rani Cloves Whole (Laung) 14oz (400g) Great for Food, Tea, Pomander Balls and Potpourri, Hand Selected, Spice, PET Jar ~ All Natural | NON-GMO | Vegan
Product Type: Whole, 100% recleaned
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. 14oz (400g)
Product of India
Alternative Name: (Indian) Laung
Ingredients: Whole Cloves
- You'll LOVE our Whole Cloves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️️ 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️️ High Oil Content, rich in flavor, Recleaned for no dust, sealed in packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- ❤️️ Many Uses: Of course as a spice, or as part of a tea. Also used to make pomander balls with orange that are fragrant and easy to make. Even others use it for potpourri. Great for Festivities and Christmas! Fresh for rich flavor in pickles, drinks, curries and meats. Also can be used as part of pumpkin spice.
- ❤️️ Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Net Wt. 14oz (400g) Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Syzygium aromaticum, Laung (Hindi)
You'll LOVE our Whole Cloves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
High Oil Content and rich in flavor
Cloves are the aromatic unopened flower buds of a small evergreen tree native to the Moluccas (Indonesia). Cloves are essential in garam masala and appear in many curry powder recipes. In Indian cuisine, it lends a hand to chutneys and many pickle dishes. It has also become an major ingredient in many rice recipes such as pullo and biryani. Cloves have an assertive, dark aroma that is warm and rich. Rani Brand are hand selected, and cleaned. They have a high oil content for rich full flavor!
- A third century Chinese leader demanded people who addressed him to chew cloves to freshen their breath. What a clove-minded guy.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
- No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
Benefits of Cloves:
Cloves contain fiber, valuable vitamins and minerals, so using whole or ground cloves to add flavor to your food can provide some important nutrients.
You can easily incorporate ground cloves into many dishes. They’ll bring a warm, distinctive flavor to desserts, curries or chutneys.
- Spice Blends - Cloves are used in many spice blends including pumpkin pie spice, allspice, ras el hanout and more!
- Easily grind cloves into a powder using a coffee grinder or use whole.