Rani Cloves Whole (Laung) Hand Selected, Indian Spice 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural, Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Cloves are the unopened flower buds of a small evergreen tree native to the Moluccas (Indonesia). Cloves are essential in garam masala and appear in many curry powder recipes. In Indian cuisine, it lends a hand to chutneys and many pickle dishes. It has also become an major ingredient in many rice recipes such as pullo and biryani. Cloves have an assertive, dark aroma that is warm and rich.Alternative Name (Indian) Laung
Product of India
Product Type: Ground Cloves
Product Type: Ground Powder
Ingredients: Ground Cloves
- You'll LOVE our Ground Cloves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- High Oil Content, rich in flavor, sealed in packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using high quality Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Pure! NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product. Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Laung (Hindi)