Rani Cinnamon Powder (Ground) Spice 7oz (200g) ~ All Natural, Salt-Free | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt.: 7oz (200g)
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Cinnamon Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Dalchini Ground
You'll LOVE our Cinnamon Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
What is Cinnamon?
Cinnamon is a spice created from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree. Strips of the inner bark are dried until they curl into rolls known as cinnamon sticks or quills. These can then be ground into powder or made into an extract. A sweet and woody flavour, cinnamon has a slight citrusy note, and its spicy taste is often likened to the powerful punch of cloves.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
Rani Cinnamon is available in Flat, Powder, and Round/Stick. Available in Poly Bag and PET Jar.
Culinary Uses of Cinnamon Powder:
- Cinnamon very commonly used in beverages and drinks
- It used more in dessert dishes since flavour of cinnamon is quite delicate and aromatic.
- Used in cakes and other baked goods, milk and rice puddings, chocolate dishes and fruit desserts.
- It is used in curries and pulaos, and in garam masala.