Rani Chilli Powder (Mirchi) Ground Indian Spice 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg Bulk PET Jar ~ All Natural | Salt-Free | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt.: 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg
Product of India
Ingredients: Chilli Ground Powder
Chili powder is a staple spice in many kitchens, and it packs a lot of flavor. Use it anywhere you want to add a bit of a kick.
Culinary Uses of Chili Powder:
- Chilli powder is predominately used both for heat and a bit of colour in marinades, fillings and dry preparations.
- It is famously used in traditional Latin American dishes like enchiladas and tacos.
- Adds a welcome kick to grilled meats, stew, soup, a pot of beans, and vegetables
- It is commonly used in Indian cuisine to make foods spicier
- Used it moderation it adds a lovely red glow and sharp flavour to dishes without making it unpalatable.
- It can be used to make marinades for paneer or sliced vegetables.
You'll LOVE our Chilli (Mirchi) Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
SHU Heat Level 30,000 - 40,000
Though originating in Central and South America, chilli powder has found its way into being a major component in Indian cuisine. India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world. Indian Chilli powders can rage from being mildly pungent to fiery hot depending on its classification. All chilies are measured in Scoville Units which determine the level of capsaicin in a particular chilli. Our Mirchi Ground is ideal for cooking spicy meat and lentil dishes.
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Authentic Product of India, Alternate Name: (Indian) Mirchi Ground
- We do not have any fillers, anti-caking agents or most importantly, no salt! All natural, fresh & premium quality spices... taste the difference in all your dishes.