Rani Chana Masala (Garbanzo Curry 15-Spice Blend) 20oz (1.25lbs) 567g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | No Colors | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Ingredients: Dry Mango Powder, Coriander, Salt, Pomegranate, Chilli, Cumin, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Caraway, Mace, Mustard
- You'll LOVE our Chana Masala (Garbanzo Curry Spice Blend) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Authentic Family Recipe 15 Spice Blend Chana Masala (unlike many others who use only 6-7 spices to keep costs down). ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a family owned USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) Net Wt. 20oz (1.25lbs) 567g, Product of India
Make the best @ home!
The rich curry is aromatic and a staple of any Indian meal. Follow the easy recipe to make Garbanzo Curry for your family, right at home!
- 100% Natural
- No preservatives
- Product of India
Chana Masala (Garbanzo Curry Spice Blend) by Rani Brand
Exquisite blend of 15 different spices which creates the seasoning that goes into Chana/Cholle (Garbanzo Beans Curry).
Chana Masala is an exquisite blend of 15 spices to create the seasoning that goes into Chana / Cholle (Garbanzo Beans Curry). Our blends take out the hassle of having several different spices to one easy box. Chana or Cholle are cuisines of North Indian cooking, and is a staple of Indian cooking. This rich curry is aromatic with the taste of ginger, tamarind and onions. Simply boil the garbanzos, add the fresh ingredients and Rani Chana Masala. Bring to a boil. Serve with Bhatura or Rice.
- Authentic family recipe: 15 Spice Blend Chana Masala
- Available in 2 sizes
- Made in small batches for freshness & purity!
- No Sugar or MSG
Soak Kabuli Channa (White Chickpeas) overnight. Cook and keep aside. Heat oil, fry chopped onions till golden brown. Add coriander, Chilli powders, Rani Chana Masala and fry for 3 mins on a low flame. Mix in chopped tomato, slit green chillies and finely sliced ginger. Add boiled chhole, salt and cook for 5 mins. For added flavour, add Rani Chat Masala & Kasoori Methi
Cholle/Chana Masala (Garbanzo Curry) Serves 3-4
Heat: Medium / Preparation Time: Overnight / Cook Time: 30min
8oz Kabuli Channa (Garbanzos))
3 tbsp Oil
2 Onions / ½ piece Ginger
1 tsp Rani Coriander Ground
1 tsp Rani Chilli Powder
1 tsp Rani Chana Masala
½ tsp Rani Chat Masala
½ tsp Rani Kasoori Methi
1 Tomato / 3 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste