Rani Chana Besan - Chickpeas Flour, Gram (Pet Jar) 2lb (32oz) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Chana besan (gram flour) is made from chickpeas and is used in a variety of ways in Indian cookery. Chana besan has a light yellow color and matte texture. With an earthy dry aroma, the flour has a nutty flavor. Curries, pakoras, and snack foods are made by using Chana besan. The flour is also used in homemade beauty products, often made into a paste and applied as an exfoliating facial scrub.
- You'll LOVE our Chana Besan (Chickpeas Flour) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- High Protein, 100% Natural, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Flour.
- Chana Besan consists of dried chickpeas (Bengal Gram) which have been ground into a gluten free flour.
- Great substitute for All Purpose Flour / Wheat Flour, can be used in everything from cookies to pizza!
- Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: Chana ka Lot, Chickpeas Flour