Rani Raw Cashews Halves and Pieces (uncooked, unsalted) 14oz (400g) ~ All Natural, No Preservatives | Vegan | NON-GMO | Gluten Friendly
Product Type: Nuts
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 14oz (400g)
Product of USA
Ingredients: Raw Cashews Halves and Pieces
- You'll LOVE our Cashews Halves and Pieces by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Nuts.
- ❤️Fresh, Premium Quality, raw cashews from Rani are a great source of essential nutrients. Perfect for making delicious and healthy cashew milk or adding to a variety of dishes.
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 14oz (400g), Product of India/ Vietnam.
Cashew Nuts are actually seeds that adhere to the bottom of the cashew apple, the fruit of the cashew tree, which is native to the coastal areas of northeastern Brazil. Cashew apples, while not known in the U.S., are regarded as delicacies in Brazil and the Caribbean. The seed we know as the kidney-shaped cashew "nut" is delicate in flavor and firm, but slightly spongy, in texture. Cashews, known scientifically as Anacardium occidentale, belong to the same family as the mango and pistachio nut.
¼ cup serving of cashews has roughly: (3) 196 calories 5 grams of protein 1 gram of fiber 16 grams of fat 750 milligrams copper (84 percent DV) 89 milligrams magnesium (33 percent DV) 167 milligrams phosphorus (28 percent DV) 9 milligrams zinc (23 percent DV) 27 milligrams manganese (15 percent DV) 11 milligrams vitamin K (12 percent DV) 2 milligrams iron (11 percent DV) 23 milligrams folate (6 percent DV)