Rani Cardamom (Elachi) Seeds Indian Spice 3.25oz (92g) ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Seeds
Packaging: Plastic Bag / Jar
Product of India
Alternative Name: Hari Elachi (Hindi)
Ingredients: Decorticated Cardamom Seeds (From Green Cardamom Pods)
- You'll LOVE our Cardamom Decorticated Seeds (Elachi) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Real Product of India (Not Guatemala like many others), gives it an Authentic Flavor
- ❤️Decorticated, means its the seeds that are found in Green Cardamom Pods
- ❤️Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: ⭐Elachi, ⭐Hari Elachi (Hindi)
Rani Cardamom Seeds (Decorticated)
Cardamom is one of the world’s most expensive spice
Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild. Second only to the spice saffron in value, cardamom is one of the world’s most expensive spice. Cardamom can enhance both sweet and savory dishes. It has been important in Indian cuisine for thousands of years, being a useful ingredient in sumptuous curries to adding a camphoric flavor to Indian masala chai.
- Our Cardamom Seeds are the inside of Green Cardamom Pods.
- Alternate Names: Elachi, Hari Elachi (Hindi)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
Soak rice with water for 10 minutes. In a large sauce pan bring 3 cups milk to boil. Drain rice and add to milk. Add sugar, raisins, cardamom, almonds, and saffron. Let rice cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done. Serve cool or warm.
Savory Rice Pudding (Kheer)
Serving size: 4
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
1 cup Rani Basmati Rice
3 cups milk
½ cup sugar
¼ cup raisins
1 tsp Rani Cardamom Seeds
¼ cup chopped almonds
1 pinch saffron (optional)