Rani Cardamom (Elachi) Decorticated Seeds Indian Spice 20oz (1.25lbs) 571g PET Jar ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin
Product Type: Cardamom Seeds, 100% recleaned
Alternative Name (Indian): Hari Elachi
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Net Weight: 20oz (1.25lbs) 571g
Ingredients: Cardamom Seeds from Green Cardamom Pods
- You'll LOVE our Cardamom Decorticated Seeds (Elachi) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Real Product of India (Not Guatemala like many others), gives it an Authentic Flavor
- ❤️Decorticated, means its the seeds that are found in Green Cardamom Pods
- ❤️Net Wt. 20oz (1.25lbs) 571g, Authentic Indian Product, Alternate Names: ⭐Elachi, ⭐Hari Elachi (Hindi)
Rani Cardamom Seeds (Decorticated)
Cardamom is one of the world’s most expensive spice
Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild. Second only to the spice saffron in value, cardamom is one of the world’s most expensive spice. Cardamom can enhance both sweet and savory dishes. It has been important in Indian cuisine for thousands of years, being a useful ingredient in sumptuous curries to adding a camphoric flavor to Indian masala chai.
- Our Cardamom Seeds are the inside of Green Cardamom Pods.
- Alternate Names: Elachi, Hari Elachi (Hindi)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
Cardamom is native to the forest of South India, where it grows wild
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)