Rani Caraway Seeds (Siya Zeera) Spice 3oz (85g) Natural ~ Gluten Free Ingredients | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
CarawayA Little History!
Caraway grows wild in the northern Himalayas. The caraway seed is hard, brown, with sharp pointed ends. The seed has a warm odor with a pungent flavor. It leaves a warm feeling in the mouth. Similar looking to cumin, the seed is actually the fruit of biennial herbs in the parsley family. It is used to compliment breds and rice dishes.
Product Type: Whole
Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Net Wt. Net Wt. 3oz (85gms)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Siya Zeera
- You'll LOVE our Caraway by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, Additives or Colors, All Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Net Wt. 3oz (85gms), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Siya Zeera