Rani Blanched Peanuts Skinless (uncooked, unsalted) 96oz (6lbs) 2.72kg Bulk ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | Fresh Product of USA ~ Spanish Grade Groundnuts
Blanched Peanuts are highly used in sweet and savory applications in various cuisines, including American, Chinese, and Thai. One of the most common uses of Blanched Peanuts is in the production of peanut butter, a crunchy or creamy spread. Peanut, also known as groundnut and goober (Arachis hypogaea), is a crop of global importance. It is widely grown in the tropics and subtropics, being important to both smallholder and large commercial producers. It is classified as both a grain legume and, because of its high oil content, an oil crop. World annual production is about 46 million tonnes per year. Peanut pods develop under the ground, which is very unusual among crop plants. One cup of raw peanuts contains approximately 828 calories, 72 grams of fat, 37 grams of protein, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 12 grams of fiber and 10 grams of saturated fat. These numbers constitute 110 percent of the daily value of fat, 73 percent of protein, 50 percent of saturated fat, 19 percent of fiber and 8 percent of carbohydrates. Raw peanuts have a negligible amount of sodium and are cholesterol free. Raw peanuts' low carbohydrate-to-protein ratio makes them a good snack choice for people following low-carbohydrate, high-protein diets.
- You'll LOVE our Blanched Peanuts (Skinless) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🥜Fresh! Product of USA (Usually Virginia or Texas), Spanish #1 Grade, All Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives and Gluten Friendly.
- 🥜Rani's Blanched Raw Peanuts are whole, skinless nuts without the addition of salt, sugar, oil, or fat!
- 🥜Rani is a USA based company selling quality foods for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🥜Net Wt. 96oz (6lbs) 2.72kg, Alternative Name: Skinless Groundnut
Premium Blanched Peanuts!
Peanut are an excellent snack – on their own or mixed with dried fruit and seeds. Alternatively mix into our chocolate couvertures for delightful bars and truffles or why not blitz them up in a food processor to make your own home-made peanut butter!
- 100% Raw and Blanched, uncooked, unsalted
- Spanish Grade Large Peanuts
- Alternative Name: Skinless Groundnut
Rani Blanched Peanuts (Skinless)
Spanish Jumbo Variety, Grown in Texas
The peanut, also known as the groundnut, is a legume crop grown mainly for its edible seeds. It is widely grown in the tropics and subtropics. Boiling the nuts briefly, a process called blanching, loosens the skin for easier removal. Blanched Peanuts are highly used in sweet and savory applications in various cuisines and one of the most common uses of Blanched Peanuts is in the production of peanut butter, a crunchy or creamy spread..
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- USDA Inspected and Approved Peanuts
- Freshest product, purchased direct from American farmers
- Great for Cooking, Baking, and Brittle Making.