Rani Black Salt (Kala Namak) Powder, Vegan 200g Unrefined, Pure and Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Indian Origin | Natural Egg Taste
Product Type: Unrefined Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 200g
Product of India
Alternative Name: Kala Namak
Ingredients: Ground Natural Himalayan Mineral Black Salt
About this item
- You'll LOVE our Black Salt Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why: Great for Vegan Tofu Scrambles - the “to go to” for Natural Egg Like Taste & gives a needed source of minerals and iron.
- ❤️️This Himalayan rock salt has a high sulfur & iron content, which gives it it's flavor and smell. It is commonly used in vegan dishes to replicate an egg flavor. Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using Indian Spices!
- ❤️️No Sugar added, GLUTEN Friendly, Non-Irradiated, VEGAN, CHOLESTEROL-Free, NON-GMO 100% Natural, No preservatives or "fillers" & Great Flavor! Rani has been selling Indian Foods since 1979
- ❤️️Black Himalayan Salt (Vegan) has been used for centuries both for its unique flavor & properties
- ❤️️Net Wt. 7oz (200g). Special Note: Our spices do not have anti-caking or anti clumping agents or other harmful additives, hence with a clump-prone product like black salt, natural clumping will occur. This does not indicate that the product is old or bad, just all natural!
Special Note: Our spices do not have anti-caking or anti clumping agents or other harmful additives, hence with a clump-prone product like black salt, natural clumping will occur. This does not indicate that the product is old or bad, just all natural!
100% Pure Natural Black Salt
Black Salt is one of the main ingredients in a very popular tangy dish called Chaat. The unique sourness of the salt goes well sprinkled over fresh cut fruits and is a must for many pickles and chutneys.
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (Not irradiated)
Rani Black Salt (Kala Namak)
You'll LOVE our Black Salt by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
Black salt, also known as Kala Namak or Sanchal, comes from a type of salt mineral found in India. The crystal like rock salt has a deep purple color reminiscent of amethyst, but when ground into powder form, changes from purple to pale lavender. Because of black salts distinctive aroma and taste, it is used widely in Indian snack goods. The unique sourness of the salt goes well sprinkled over fresh cut fruits and is a must for many pickles and chutneys.
- Suitable for Vegans, often used to give food that "eggy" taste
- Alternate Names: Kala Namak (Hindi)
- Pure! NO Salt, NO MSG, NO FILLERS in any Rani Brand Spices (fillers are commonly used in spices to make them free flowing or lessen the costs of production) usually sodium or like product.
- Authentic Indian Product