Rani Black Pepper Fine Powder 80 Mesh, Premium Indian 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg Bulk ~ Gluten Friendly | Non-GMO | All Natural
Product Type: Fine Ground Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
Ingredients: Ground Black Pepper (Fine Grind)
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Fine (Indian) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 80oz (5lbs) 2.27kg, Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Ground Fine Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
80 Mesh Premium Indian Black Pepper Fine Powder
Black Pepper is the dried, mature but unripe berry (fruit) of Piper nigrum, a branching vine or climbing, perennial shrub. Black pepper is the most important spice of India and world due to its day-to-day use. There is a distinct and undeniable earthiness to the flavor of black pepper, one that is woody, piney, and sharp all at the same time. Black pepper is the most pungent and flavorful of all types of peppers and it is available as whole or cracked peppercorns or ground into powder.
Our Rani Black Pepper Ground Fine Powder is available in Poly Bag and PET Jar.
Black peppercorn, a common ingredient in your masala dabba, was once considered so valuable that ancient communities used it as a currency to buy and sell goods!
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
Culinary Uses of Black Pepper Fine Powder
- Black Pepper Fine gives a warm and spicy flavor to any dish and combines well with just any spice.
- Use powdered black pepper in soups, sauces, stocks and stews for that pungent zing.
- In South India, it is widely used in the preparation of rasam, a thin soup eaten with rice & ghee.
- Add a dash of black pepper to scrambled eggs, avocado toast, fruit, and sauces for a spicy kick.