Rani Black Pepper Fine Powder 80 Mesh, 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg Bulk Box ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Kosher
Product Type: Fine Ground Powder
Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg
Product of Vietnam
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
Ingredients: Ground Black Pepper (Fine Grind)
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Fine by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️Now KOSHER! 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Bulk Carton Box, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs)11.36kg, Product of Vietnam, Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Ground Fine Powder by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
80 Mesh Premium Black Pepper Fine Powder
A dried unripe berry of a vinous pipper nigrum, this spice has a very pungent and fierce taste. Pepper is best if ground directly onto food. With hot dishes it is best to add pepper towards the end of the cooking process to preserve its aroma. At one time a very rare and highly valued spice, it was traded at the value of gold.
Our Rani Black Pepper Ground Fine Powder is available in Poly Bag and PET Jar.
Black peppercorn, a common ingredient in your masala dabba, was once considered so valuable that ancient communities used it as a currency to buy and sell goods!
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
Culinary Uses of Black Pepper Fine Powder
- Black Pepper Fine gives a warm and spicy flavor to any dish and combines well with just any spice.
- Use powdered black pepper in soups, sauces, stocks and stews for that pungent zing.
- In South India, it is widely used in the preparation of rasam, a thin soup eaten with rice & ghee.
- Add a dash of black pepper to scrambled eggs, avocado toast, fruit, and sauces for a spicy kick.