Rani Black Pepper Coarse Ground 28 Mesh (Table Grind), Premium Indian 3oz (85g) ~ Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Natural
Black Pepper...A Little History!
Black pepper is native to the Malabar Coast of India. A dried unripe berry of a vinous pipper nigrum, this spice has a very pungent and fierce taste. Pepper is best if ground directly onto food. With hot dishes it is best to add pepper towards the end of the cooking process to preserve its aroma. At one time a very rare and highly valued spice, it was traded at the value of gold.
Product Type: Coarse
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Coarse (Indian) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Free PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 30 years, buy with confidence!
- Packed in a no barrier Plastic Jar, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- Authentic Indian Product, Product of India Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch