Rani Black Pepper Coarse Ground 28 Mesh (Table Grind), Premium Indian 7oz (200g) ~ Gluten Friendly, Non-GMO, Natural
Product Type: Coarse Ground Powder
Packaging: Plastic Bag
Net Wt. 7oz (200g)
Product of India
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
Ingredients: Black Pepper Coarse
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Coarse (Indian) by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in a no barrier Plastic Bag, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 7oz (200g), Authentic Indian Product, Product of India, Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Coarse by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
28 Mesh (Table Grind) Premium Indian Black Pepper
Black Pepper is the dried, mature but unripe berry (fruit) of Piper nigrum, a branching vine or climbing, perennial shrub. Black pepper is the most important spice of India and world due to its day-to-day use. There is a distinct and undeniable earthiness to the flavor of black pepper, one that is woody, piney, and sharp all at the same time. Black pepper is the most pungent and flavorful of all types of peppers and it is available as whole or cracked peppercorns or ground into powder.
- Coarse black pepper, a large grind, retains more volatile aroma and flavor than finer grinds.
- Coarse black pepper is between fine ground and cracked black pepper in terms of robustness. It has a medium heat and works well as a table seasoning or meat rub.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Product of India
Coarse Black Pepper is best suited for marinades, hearty meats, salads with thick or rich dressings such as Ceasar salad, and any dishes in which the pepper flavor is to be noticed.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan