Rani Black Pepper Coarse Ground 28 Mesh (Table Grind), 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg Bulk Box ~ All Natural | Vegan | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Kosher
Product Type: Coarse Ground Powder
Packaging: Bulk Box
Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg
Product of Vietnam
Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
Ingredients: Black Pepper Coarse Ground (28 Mesh)
- You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Coarse by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- ❤️Now KOSHER! 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- ❤️Packed in Bulk Box, let us tell you how important that is when using this, potent of all Indian Spices!
- ❤️Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- ❤️Net Wt. 400oz (25lbs) 11.36kg, Product of Vietnam, Alternative Name (Indian) Kali Mirch
You'll LOVE our Black Pepper Coarse by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
28 Mesh (Table Grind) Premium Indian Black Pepper
Black pepper is native to the Malabar Coast of India. A dried unripe berry of a vinous pipper nigrum, this spice has a very pungent and fierce taste. Pepper is best if ground directly onto food. With hot dishes it is best to add pepper towards the end of the cooking process to preserve its aroma. At one time a very rare and highly valued spice, it was traded at the value of gold.
- Coarse black pepper, a large grind, retains more volatile aroma and flavor than finer grinds.
- Coarse black pepper is between fine ground and cracked black pepper in terms of robustness. It has a medium heat and works well as a table seasoning or meat rub.
- Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years.
- Authentic Product of India
Coarse Black Pepper is best suited for marinades, hearty meats, salads with thick or rich dressings such as Ceasar salad, and any dishes in which the pepper flavor is to be noticed.
- 100% Natural (No Preservatives)
- Gluten Friendly
- Non-ETO (not irradiated)
- 100% Vegan