Rani Bay Leaf (Leaves) Whole Spice Hand Selected Extra Large 3.5oz (100g ) PET Jar ~ All Natural | Gluten Friendly | NON-GMO | Vegan | Indian Origin
Packaging: Plastic Jar
Product of India
- You'll LOVE our Large Hand Selected Bay Leaves by Rani Brand--Here's Why:
- 🍃100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten Friendly, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- 🍃Now in a resealable / reusable PET JAR pack, which means more whole leaves!
- 🍃Rani is a USA based company selling spices for over 40 years, buy with confidence!
- 🍃Net Wt. 3.5oz (100g), Authentic Product of India, Alternate Names: Tej Patta Pata (Hindi), Tamal Patra (Indian)
Some Key Features of our Rani Bay Leaves are:
Rani brings you fresh, extra large and intact bay leaves which will keep your spices box up to date and add aroma in your meals.
- Freshness keeps it from being brittle like others
- Its Indian origin gives it a unique flavor
- Strong leaf structure
- Extra Long in length
- 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Vegan and Gluten Friendly and No Preservatives
Premium Quality Indian Bay Leaves
Alternate Names: Tej Patta Pata (Hindi), Tamal Patra (Indian)
Bay leaf is native to the near East and Syria. The oval, pointed leaf is a matte olive color with a strong spicy flavor & Aroma that intensifies when leaves are dried. Bay leaves are widely used in soups, sauces, and stews. They are also essential pickling and do wonders for adding flavor to Basmati rice. These leaves should be kept in an air tight container, away from sunlight.
How to use it?
- Bay leaves are perfect for latter part of the braising process.
- A bay leaf or two can make a great addition to a soup or stew.
- It is a must herb and standard ingredient which will make your soups, gravy or curries gain aroma and herbal fragrance.